Scholarships & Scholar Athletes
The WCSMF Team to Win program honors students athletes both on and off the field
Each year, WCSMF Team to Win honors 6 to 9 students with college scholarships. These students are nominated for scholarships through their high school administrators. The TTW schools nominate a senior student who represents the student athletes of their school as a team leader, a student who is community involved, good grades and who is a role model on and off the playing field. Each year we honor approximately 40 to 50 students with an award/recognition plaque, and then the 6-9 students who receive scholarships will be honored each year at the WCSMF –Team to Win banquet.
Guidelines For Scholar Athlete Nominees
- SENIOR student athlete (12 Grade)
- Dedicated hard working student
- Active in the community outside of school sports
- Responsible Student Athlete
- Good role model
- Positive contribution to the team
- Works hard on and off the playing field
How Can We Help?
Other Ways To Support Us
+1 (310) 726 - 0750
1200 Rosecrans #206 Manhattan Beach, CA 90266