Legends Charity Event Honoring “SHAQ” Shaquille O’Neal
A West Coast Sports Medicine Foundation Fundraising Event
On January 7, 2017 The West Coast Sports Medicine Foundation hosted our LEGENDS event honoring SHAQ to raise money for our foundation and Team to Win. It was another great event! Thank you to all our attendees and our sponsor, HealthNet. Please take some time to look at the images and videos from this event. And check back for information about our next event.
Proceeds to Benefit – Team to Win: WCSMF is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit charitable foundation 95-4497009 that provides FREE sports medicine care; certified athletic trainers and sports medicine physicians at high schools; scholar athletes awards, college scholarships and sports medicine mentoring programs.
The WCSMF serves 22 high schools and 13,000 low income, at risk, underserved student athletes.
- Most High schools in California have “NO” onsite medical care for student athletes.
- For 20 years TEAM to WIN has provided access to FREE medical care for over 280,000 high school student athletes and on-site medical care at 22 L.A. County Inner City Schools.
- 6:00 pm – Cocktails, Wine & Champagne Tasting
• 7:00 pm – Wine Dinner
• 8:00 pm – Q & A Session Program – Honoring Shaquille O’Neal
The Evening will include:
• Wine & Champagne Tasting: Exceptional Wines & Champagne
• Dinner at VALENTINO Santa Monica with Chef/Owner Piero Selvaggio