10th Annual Boutique Charity Wine and Food Event
A WC Sports Med Fundraising Event
On May 4th, 2013, WC Sports Med hosted our 10th Annual Boutique Charity and Wine Event to raise money for our foundation and Team to Win. It was another great event! Thank you to all our attendees and sponsors. Dinner was provided by Fleming’s Prime Steak House and Wine Bar, Beverly Hills & El Segundo. There was amazing live and silent auction, and the Team to Win Scholar Athlete Award Ceremony.
Proceeds to Benefit – Team to Win: WCSMF is a 501(c) (3) non-profit Charitable Foundation 95-4497009 that provides FREE sports medicine care, supplementary sports injury health insurance for student athletes who could cannot afford it; and certified athletic trainers and physicians at schools; funding for scholar athlete awards, college scholarships and a sports medicine student mentoring program. The WCSMF reaches 22 high schools and 13,000 low-income student athletes.
Please take some time to look at the images from this event. And check back for information about our next event.
- 1997 Silver Oak “Alexander Valley” Cabernet – WS 94
- 1991 Arrowood “Sonoma County” Cabernet – RP 90
- 1991 Beringer “Private Reserve” Cabernet – RP 96
- 1991 La Jota “10th Anniversary” Cabernet – RP 94
- 2009 Stags Leap Wine Cellars “Fay” Cabernet – WS 94
- Opus one Cabernet Sauvignon 1990 to 2000