9th Annual Boutique Charity Wine and Food Event
A WC Sports Med Fundraising Event
On May 19th, 2012, WC Sports Med hosted our 9th Annual Boutique Charity and Wine Event to raise money for our foundation and Team to Win. It was another great event! Thank you to all our attendees and sponsors. The event included a Live & Silent Auction to benefit TEAM TO WIN, a Scholar Athlete Award Ceremony and Dinner graciously provided by the El Segundo Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar.
Proceeds to Benefit – Team to Win: WCSMF is a 501(c) (3) non-profit Charitable Foundation 95-4497009 that provides FREE sports medicine care, supplementary sports injury health insurance for student athletes who could cannot afford it; and certified athletic trainers and physicians at schools; funding for scholar athlete awards, college scholarships and a sports medicine student mentoring program. The WCSMF reaches 22 high schools and 13,000 low-income student athletes.
Please take some time to look at the images from this event. And check back for information about our next event.
WINE TASTING & DINNER
- Dom Perignon
- Cristal Champagne
- 1991 Silver Oak Alexander Cabernet – RP 92
- 1994 Silver Oak Alexander Cabernet – RP 94
- 1995 Dominus Estate Cabernet – RP 93
- 1995 BV Georges de la Tour Cabernet – WS 93
- 1997 Beringer Reserve Cabernet – RP 95
- 2007 Joseph Phelps Cabernet – RP 91
- Opus One Cabernet Sauvignon 1990 to 2000